Grupo Folklorico Echale Porras is revving up for our Holiday Season performances and we have decided to kick it off with our very first Kermes!
We invite everyone to come out, enjoy a nice hot meal and support our kids as they strive to perform more and more in 2020!
On that topic Echale Porras currently has 3 performances on the docket during this season. More details will come in another post coming soon!
- St Pius’ Día de la Virgen Thursday December 12th @ 8pm
- Winterfest OC Saturday December 28th @ 2pm
- Knott’s Berry Farm Saturday January 18th @ 12:30pm
Details of the Kermes:
- When: Sunday December 15th starting at 12pm
- Address: 322 E Occidental St. Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Food: Posole, Tacos dorados, champurrado etc
We hope to see you all there!
If anyone can’t make it to the kermes but still wants to help the group out you can donates to any of the following links:
Venmo User: @EchalePorras
Zelle Email: firstname.lastname@example.org